Sunday, September 5, 2010

No Exit

So I re-read "No Exit" the other day. Have you heard of it, Blogosphere (Shannon)? It probably the most entertaining play I've ever read. One day, I wish to see it performed!
...I'm sure I could find it on the internet. ...Doesn't count though.

I'm trying to think of interesting things to write about, but not much has been going on...I don't have too many friends to go on wild adventures with, you know? The only thing interesting about me is my photography, I guess...(I'll post those illuminations whenever I'm finished!!!)
Speaking of, I'm always so tired ...It must be the...darkess, of the dark room. I've been constantly falling asleep in there for the past three weeks! Whenever I sit down while the photo is developing, everything just goes black and I'm snoozing.

What do you think? Monster? Red Bull? Five Hour Energy...?

More sleep?

3 comments:

  1. More sleep :P

    I've never heard of "No Exit", I assume it's awesome and I now wonder where I can read it.

    Again, you should get more sleep, Shiloh. Look at the apparent time when you posted that! 3 AM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep in the PM, Play in the AM.

    That's what I always say.
    Well that's the first time I've ever said it.
    Still.

    ReplyDelete