Thursday, September 30, 2010

Snow White

Somebody slipped me a poison apple.

I woke up on the bus today. But waking up isn't the correct word because I wasn't asleep.

...This is really surreal, but it was just like, all of a sudden, I resumed as if somebody had hit the pause button on my life, and then taken it off.
I don't remember anything from the last five or six days of my life. I had no idea where I was or where I was coming from. I had my camera around my neck and my Ipod was in. I looked around in a panic to find my friend Ryan sitting across from me. I asked him what I was doing there and he looked at me like I was insane. I freaked the hell out. I can't even describe what was going through my head because it was so ridiculous. A week of my life, gone. I need to find out what I did...and why I can't remember it.
We were downtown taking pictures, by the way. Ryan didn't see me on any other day this week. I told my Parents and they said I've been acting normally, although I went out a few times and have been couped up in my room a little more than usual.

I don't remember making my last three or four blog posts...I don't know what's up with the video, especially.

I've gotta go to the doctor. I think something might be wrong with my brain.

Worried.

1 comment:

  1. FUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!! I KNOW I WAS ALWAYS SAYING SLENDY AND SHIT BUT I WAS JUST JOKING! SHILOH PLEASE DONT GO...... YOU LIKE KH BBS! YOU GOT THE SECRET ENDING!! DONT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete