Friday, October 22, 2010

Nothing like yesterday

Today was awful.
Nothing bad happened, I just feel awful. I don't know, maybe it's the fact that my only "talent" in this world is viewed as pretencious and just for people who can't do "real" art.

I don't know what else to say. I could rant on but I know you guys don't want to hear that. Update on my health? Sure. I'm totally fine. mostly. No memory gaps, no nothing. The stress is coming back, but I don't think I'm going to regress.

But I've apparently (according to my brother) been sleep talking.

That's annoying.

I feel really sad, but I don't really have anyone irl that can comfort me about it. I have no shoulders to lean on, and it's not like I can just be like this with my parents.

I don't know what to do something.

...Again, should've started with "Dear Livejournal,"

2 comments:

  1. You still have me to talk to :).

    Speaking of talking, You havent been on skype, I wanted to tell you somethings that might help or better your condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I wanted to say that you can talk to me, alright?

    You have me on AIM, I've just had you blocked for forever and a half. I'll unblock you, okay?

    ReplyDelete